Monday, May 2, 2016

Let's go for a walk

Oh happiness! Spring is here and feels like Summer actually. Feels so great I don't even have words to describe it. My little one has been waiting for bike rides, birds and white anemones. Yesterday we got it all :)

SPRING
She wore the scent of early spring
on her delicate neck
and every kiss I stole 
tasted of bright yellow flowers
and buzzing bees.
~Michael Faudet










Week five on Making Films was a halfway breather and I took it to reinforce and practice all I've learned so far. My creation is a video called "Let's go for a walk" starring my little one. And week six on Making Films was about Stop Motion - I had been waiting for it and was very exited about it... but unfortunately I didn't quite nail it :D So... let's save it for later.



Sharing with: Kukkailottelua, Through My Lens, Wednesday around the world, Little things Thursday,

11 comments:

  1. Oh, my a forest floor covered with white anemones - how magical! And your video captured everything so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The forest is such a magical place, especially when it is covered in color. Beautiful Mona.

    Lisa @ Life Thur the Lens (www.lisakerner-slp.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty surrounded by spring flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful natural areas to spend some time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl picking flowers in the forest is like taken from a fairy tale. Breathtakingly beautiful the whole post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi voi, kyllä olet taitava! Ihana on myös valokuvauksen kohde ja tuo paikka..noin paljon valkovuokkoja!<3 Yritän lenkillä katsella, löytyisikö samantapaista paikkaa tuolta meidän metsästä, jos kuopus vaikka suostuisi valokuvattavaksi. Ei kyllä löytynyt, yllätys.:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onko muuten ok, jos nappaan koosteeseen kuvan, jossa kaunis kukkaisneito esiintyy myös?

      Delete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!